top of page
cocktails | dinner |entertainment
to the Leavitt
Built in 1925, The Leavitt Theatre has been a gathering hub in Ogunquit for nearly 100 years.
Now known best for our live entertainment & exceptional food & beverage programs, we continue to gather community around art, entertainment, food, drink & joy
Open May, 5 , 2023 for 98th Season!
Wednesday-Monday | Closed Tues
5pm - 1am | Kitchen until 12am
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08Ogunquit
- Fri, Jun 09The Leavitt Theatre
- Sat, Jun 10Leavitt Theatre
- Sat, Jun 10The Leavitt Theatre
- Multiple DatesSun, Jun 11Ogunquit
- Mon, Jun 12The Leavitt Theatre
- Wed, Jun 14The Leavitt TheatreJun 14, 6:00 PM – 7:20 PMThe Leavitt Theatre, One, 259 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907, USAEnjoy iconic silent films in a 1920's theatre designed for them! Jeff Rapsis accompanies each screening with history & live music. Dinner & drinks available before & during the film! Doors 5 | Movie 6 | $12 seats are first-come, first-serve
- Fri, Jun 23OgunquitJun 23, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMOgunquit, 259 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907, USAVocalist Ryan B Hebert swoons & serenades guests with beautiful renditions of all your favorite classics, and this evening, he is backed by the New Hampshire Jazz Orchestra, bringing this timeless music to life right on The Leavitt Theatre's historic stage!
- Multiple DatesFri, Jul 07Leavitt Theatre